Search Job

I need help to find my first Job in USA.

In fact, I speak French, I live in the USA legally, since very little with my small family,

At the professional level, I am an IT developer analyst, with more than 8 years of experience in the analyst and production of IT solutions with various tools.

The problem is that I have for the moment what I can call "language barrier", my knowledge of the English language is basic, I continue learning, but it comes at its own pace.

I use this network to be able to obtain assistance to get my first job, level "beginers", beginner level, in the field of computer preference where, I could better express myself, (assistant to the seizure , Design Assistant, Assistant Analyst, Windev Developer, Web, etc.).

I am ready to move where needed.

By only in the computer field, a recruitment offer, even after a small training would also be welcome.

I am fit and physically healthy. I am ready to give great lengths to satisfy you, and finally begin to take care of my little family.

Do not hesitate to give me a hand or contact me.

Respectfully.

Salut, ici tu es sur le forum français, essaie de poster sur la partie anglophone, bon courage ;)https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=448

Hi everyone,

@ cestpossible, your thread is now on the anglophone USA forum since your post is in english.

To begin with, reading the work related articles of the Living in the USA guide may help you gather some information. You may even drop your own "looking for" advert in the Jobs in the USA section or browse through the existing ads.

All the best,
Bhavna

OK

Hi,
I am looking for a job in USA. If someone can assist me in that. Currently i am working in New Delhi India in Hotel Industry as a Spa Executive.

Regards
Kara

Anyone looking for work in USA needs to do some research online, and contact employers.  You will not find work by just asking here.  Contact the nearest US Embassy for information regarding visas, work permits etc.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts team

Thank you roman

How can you have only basic English language if you lived in the USA since you're little? If you joined school here, you English should be as native speakers.