Super Bowl Sunday

Does anybody know of a place that will be airing the game?  I know it's short notice.  Prefer in San Isidro or San Rafeal.
Tyvm

Does it really matter?  It's the Patriots and the Falcons.

P.S.  ...calm down, I am just kidding.    :D

Thanks for your reply,
Don't worry Im not a Fantatic, but do like to watch the big game.  Been kinda scoped up here in the country near san Isidro and NEED to get out!  l Cant afford the sportsman lodge in San Jose, just looking for a small sports bar, the closer the better, to watch the game. 
Will be taking Uber to get there and back.

Tyvm!

V

When I first came down I tried to find places to watch the Oregon games and some other big games.  I gave up after a while.  American football just doesn't hold too much interest down here.  Kind of the same as with us and "football."  Didn't grow up with it and just cannot get into it.  ...and I tried.

- Expat Dave

Damn!
Im a Duck Fan too!  From the state, daughter is alumni.  Not even Super Bowl!?  waaaaaaahhhhhh

V

I'm also a former Oregonian.  Born and raised in Albany.  Watching the Ducks play is one of the few things I miss about livng in the States.  That and good Chinese food.

Born and raised in PDX.  Looks like my lady lady may have found a place showing the game:)