Drinking laws in Cebu and how they are enforced

Dear Expat-Community,

for my next trip to Cebu i rented a scooter which will bring me to the starting point of my day hikes and also back home in the evening. In Thailand I roughly had the same design of holiday activities but always stopped at a restaurant or bar on my way home to reward me with a bottle of beer or two.

So this is my question: will this get im into trouble in Cebu? I know about the drinking laws in the Philippines but I don't know how strict they are being enforced (police check point, alcohol measuring devices etc.).

Many greetings from Germany,

Steppi

pretty simple ! just dont drink and drive !!!!!!!!!!!! not rocket science ! with such an attitude and irresponsible attitude in my opinion your a danger to other people and yourself ! wake up !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank !!!!!! you !!!!!!

Hey Steppi,
how was your trip to Cebu...?

In general as Long you don't ride zigzag u will be find, but take extra precautions in the city.

Does anybody knows,how much will it cost to open a Maid Agency in Cebu apart of already having one in Singapore. My Wife is a Cebuano and living in Cebu and will this be any consolation if I register her in this biz.

And what about getting a lawyer in rewriting all company rights after her registration to me for in the event anything might go wrong.