Help in getting a visit visa for Bahrain

Hi,

I'm Anj from the Philippines. My mother and I would like to visit my brother and his family in Bahrain, they have been residents of Bh for many years.My brother works in the Ministry and can only sponsor our mom. He was told by his employer that there has been abuse in sponsorship of relatives, that's why they only allow parents.  We would like to know if there are agents here who could possibly help us obtain a visit visa for me. Or give us instructions how I could obtain a visit visa.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

There are few hotels who could sponsor below is a list kindly contact them and seek assistance, other than ones on the list no one else is authorized to issue visit visas beware of scammers.

https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhrSLEn.html

T&R

Hey there and welcome to Bahrain Forum .

Would be happy to assist you .
I have sent a PM .

If you have any other queries feel free to ask the members here  :)

Hi all,

thank you to those who replied.

We have obtained  visit visas with the sponsorship of my brother. He sent me the PDF copies, now my question is since the original copies are with my brother in Bahrain if I print these copies will they still be accepted? I mean  original visas will be ready upon arrival as my brother will be bring them with him when he picks us up in the airport. Will that be okay?
or do i need to have our passports stamp here in the Philippines?

help please.

thanks in advance

Hello,

You can just come along with the visa copy that would be enough, rest everything will be done by your bother here. Just speak to your airline once to confirm whether everything is ok.

Hope you have a safe flight and a good time here in Bahrain

T&R