Tourist visa & residence permit application

Hi thank you so much for your idea so better i have to get new one  now my interview soon this month thank you sis have a nice day

Welcome.. Have a great day too

Hi thanks for the idea good day to you girl

Im from Kosovo and 15.02.2018 have a pending residence permit application any tips how to get a fast decision? Thank you all

Sambo visa

Resident permit expires while out of Sweden what do I do now to have it renew?
In my country we have Swedish consulate not embassy.
Thanks for suggestions.

I would like to extend my greatful thank you for you, your details given give us a very nice message could help us on our process too..... I have on going case now since I apply after 5 months the migration given me schedule for my interview also after this i need more more more patience to wait the decision we have no choice rather than to obey the laws. Thanks to you, you inspired us to be patience in a any way have a nice day

Hi Clara
I just wanna share u  about what i did . when i came here my visa was  tourist 3 months stay but then me and my fiance went to immigration  because we want to extend my stay here . And of course we've been planning to apply my residence permit too even  we  know that i have to go back to my origin country to apply for  that we still tried to ask and the immigration says yeah its  posssible to apply here but then again i still have to go back to philippines while waiting the result. Suddenly a week before  my visa expire we went to immigration again to apply a residence permit and the staff says i can stay while my application is on going . . What a good news for me  were very happy after we heard that . Now im  still here waiting for the result . Hope  it helps u .

Hi guys
Is there  anyone here in sweden wants  to have some friends especially filipino .

I just want to have friends . Filipino like me  . I feel so bored living far from families and friends.
Salamat

hello Im Flipino but Im currently in the Philippines right now. Im planning to move to sweden soon :) I'll be glad to be part of your friends too hahaha

Im filipino also soon by May 8th il be n sweden we are living kalmar city glad to be ur friend also

Nice to meet u all guys .

Hehe . ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Hello everyone I'm filipino currently working in saudi I want to ask please help me me and my swedish bf is planning for cohabitation can I apply for living with someone on sweden here in saudi? I'm confuse if I will apply for visit first then this living with someone
Please help me
Thank you

hi maam, Imyzing

if you apply as a nurse anywhere outside  'pinas I think you really need clinical experience first just to keep you in the game, but still you can't work as a "Nurse" in sweden unless you take their exam, and Language training is a must. You need to have a proof that you have undergone and passed the swedish language test for you to take their Nursing Exam, but we can still work as an assistant nurse for the mean time, and that's not bad at all, i can tell! :)

Can an underboard nurse in phil can work as assistant nurse in sweden? Pero may experience as nurse sa saudi dito kasi sa saudi they can accept you to work kahit underboard as long you pass their exam.

hello there.

I think we can't work as an Assistant Nurse in Sweden if we are underboard, because hospitals/employer are looking for a Licensed one and sad to say a licensed nurse in the Philippines is just an Assistant nurse in the west, but you are also entitled to take the licensure Exam in Sweden provided you passed the required level of their language test.

glad also to have friends in here..

:) good luck

Anyone here got a decision already after the interview in Bangkok? I applied last Dec 2017 and got interviewed Sept 17..

Hello everyone,
I am from cebu and just got back from Sweden. I spent 6 months there and got married last nov. We are now preparing for the online application for the residence permit. Aside from marriage contract from skatteverket, scanned copy of passport what else do i need to attach to the application??? Is it also necessary to fill up the residence permit form and include it??? I have read some cases here that it'll take time to have the decisions...for now i am really worried about the requirements...what IF i'll miss one or two...so i hope i could get some ideals from you..

Thank you and God Bless!!! 😊

Hej!! Yeah I understand that we can't work without the Swedish license which applies to all countries. and Yes I have recent 2years experience as nurse in the Philippines. I'm just wondering where can I apply as an assistant nurse for the meantime here in Sweden? I have applied assistant nurse through arbetsformedlingen but it seems that they mostly require Swedish speakers. I'm new to Sweden and just about to start sfi academic for health workers but I also want to work at the same time. It's quite frustrating that it's hard to get part time job for those non-swedish speakers.

Hej Monalisa! I understand the agony. Since you're married, I don't really have the exact info about the documents they may ask from you, but i believe it's the marriage contract as the additional one but you can read everything about these in migrationsverket website and they will answer your questions. On the other hand, when you fill in these forms you will use, they will ask you to upload the documents you have and submit it via online (if you are applying online). You can also hand over your application in person in the embassy of Sweden in Bangkok since we only have consulate in Manila and they only cater interviews I believe.  If you miss other documents, they will contact you and ask you to send them. In my case, I was applying through online since I was from Cebu and consulate is in Manila and everything was just online except for the interview that you should fly in person'. Since I have prepared all the documents, they didn't ask anything else. So, just prepare all needed documents before you submit your application to make sure they won't contaxt you again Which takes longer time.

Hello Rome92,
Good day there! I have read your replies and I just wanna ask about residence permit that you applied it there while you still under tourist visa? and you were allowed to stay there while waiting for the result? Wow! You are so blessed. I wish I can do the same. I just wanna ask if your husband or partner is a Swedish citizen? and how long did the result for your residence permit takes while you applied there?
Anyway, I was there in Gothenburg, Sweden last year I only stayed there for 1 month and I also got the chance to visit Skane! it's where my in laws lives.  Such a beautiful country and nice people.

Thank you!

No worries girl, just be hopeful. In my case I applied online last March and heard from immigration last April to send additional info then about May i received an email to book an interview but unfortunately I already booked a tourist visa to SWE that time so I did my interview September 9 and then after a week and 3 days, I received a letter to add more info. I am still on this stage. I think the process is a bit okay as long as you are patient enough and hopeful 🥰