Leaving Bangkok

Hi!
I am Paul d'Hondt, born in the south of the Netherlands and living in Almelo in the Netherlands, but also living in Bangkok Thailand.
I am a retired civil servant with a degree (Mr) in Business Administration and a Post doctural study in EDP ( electronic data processing) with a job in information security.
I live with my partner in Sathorn, Bangkok. He will try to build a future in the Netherlands and that's why we will leave Bangkok.

I will leave Bangkok soon and go back to the Netherlands. I have a lot of stuf to sell.

Hello Paul ,

Welcome to Expat.com

I advised you to drop a detail advert under the Moving sales in Bangkok section.  You will be able add up to 6 pictures and benefit from a better visibility.

Best of luck

Christopher
Expat.com

There are different types of commercially oriented expat groups on Facebook you might look into, if you haven't already.  You just have to be careful about the group themes since some are just for advertisements and selling things and others completely forbid it.  It just depends on the group theme and rules.  Searching "bangkok expats" there and clicking around should turn them up.