Buying a house in bulgaria

Hello i am new to this forum could someone please offer any advice on buying in bulgaria?
I am looking for a estate agent that anyone can recommend for first time buyer in bulgaria please.
i am looking for area that is not to far from an airport and a nice beach but still rural for family holidays can anybody help me please
thankyou caroline

Hi Caroline, I bought my plot of land with the help of icbproperties.com, a good broker

After that i build a house on it. It is situated in Varna, near the airport and near beautyfull beaches.

I want to sell it. Here an impression: http://www.bulgarianpropertie

Kind regards,

Paul and Kate

hi paul thankyou for your recommendation and help.i have tried to click on your link but nothing comes up.unfortunetly its out of my price range ,i wish i could afford it
thankyou again for your help

I bought last year in VT. region. No problems with Yantra homes estate agents, very helpful and address any questions immediately!

Hello Caroline,

Try Varna and its suburbs.

I have bought near Dobrich as a first time buyer and recently in Varna - all through the same person.

She is an independent and extremely helpful with all formalities of living in Bulgaria.

PM me if you would like further details.

eshek

Hi Caroline,

Since you need to be close to an airport and a beach, then your options are mainly in the areas around Bourgas
Bourgas map

and Varna:
Varna map

As you can see, there are a number of small villages around those two cities, so you can select what suits you best.

My advice is to visit Bulgaria and hire s.o. to show you around. Best if this is a real estate agent.

All this before making any decision for buying. And do not buy only looking at wesite pictures of property. See it with your eyes.

Kristiann

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : promoting your services on the forum is not allowed.

Hello Caroline I am also looking to buy a house in Bulgaria where is the best place to start I've seen some on e Bay by an agent

Hello eshek I'm interested in buying in rural Bulgaria do u have anyone that can help put me on the right road please
Tracy

Ves Ideal homes in VT will guide you through whole process. Check out his site. Great guy. Cant do enough for you.

Thank you very much how do I contact them

Ideal Homes Veliko Tarnovo. Try using Google.

Looking to buy a house this year in Bulgaria I've seen few houses I loved but not sure of the places they are so I was hoping for any one living over there or been could help looking for a rural feel but short drive to local amenities Dr's etc want trees forest River somewhere nice friendly… on to that for first year or so I'll be flying over doing jobs there holidays then hopefully make the step to move over
Many thanks Rob

I highly recommend Alternative Living Bulgaria, Joe and Jess have been brilliant for us, from the initial search, the whole buying process and beyond. There are loads of videos on their YT channel to give you a feel for properties, as well as tours of the villages the properties are in, and surrounding areas. I felt like I knew the place before I had even set foot there. Best thing we ever did, we are finally moving over in a few months time after pandemic related delays.

I've personally used BulgarianProperties (big agent) and OLX.bg (Bulgarian online marketplace, with listings from agents and owners) and Ebay (the cheapest stuff usually, but can be few gems, if you're lucky).

I've heard good things about Ideal Homes (VT way), Alternative Living (Svilengrad way), Paul Hawtin/Emerge (Ebay pay-monthly Ruse way), BulgariaDirect (Ebay pay-monthly VT way mostly). But there are many more that you can find via Dr. Google, or rummaging around OLX or Ebay.

We have bought a house in Burgas district i
village called Prilep.
It lays exactly between two mountain passages, forest at our feet. 3 km from us is the Kamchia Dam. Lovely place for fishing or swimming. There are shops too.

We found a nice agency in Burgas. Our agent only charged 500 euro for the transaction, no mather how much the house is is always 500 euro . They are called Avrora Plus LTd. 

Prilep is nicely situated. With good connection between towns. It even has train station .
The Burgas , Sunny Beach its 80 km away, but the roads are good