Wifi service

Hi, anyone any details on monthly costs of interenet, not for phone but for an appartment. Can you subscribe monthly? Do you need a landline? Etc And any suggestions on companies who provide service.
Thank you in advance

Hi

You susbscribe monthly only if want to use it for a least one year . There is no contract for less than one year. Besides, you need to subscribe for  a landline as well.  The prices are from 150 dh to 500 dh per month aproximatively

If you dont need that, the only solution is the mobile connection. There is also, free wifi internet connection in most cafees, hotels etc

Thanks for that

As I understand You need a residental permit to get an ADSL line, which is something between 200 and 300 Dh. On Inwi it´s 249 Dh incl. no costs for phones to land lines.
https://www.inwi.ma/internet/idar/adsl

Yeah, but the free wifi in Agadir sucks.  IMO You need 4G here. Ixxxx is supposed to be the best, but it seems they don´t deliver what they say i.e they sell 10 GB and deliver only about 6 GB (I use two diagnostic s/w incl. Gxxxx which is supposed to be very  accurate. Both s/w show the same: Thta Ixxxx delivers far less then they sell.

I use Maroc  telecom for 100dh a month and I pay the line separately which costs 1000dh a year
I have been told Maroc telecom is the best and it's not bad but if you live in a big house like me it will not cover certain rooms etc but you can upgrade to 200dh per month  which is stronger

Thank you