Turkish language courses for children?

Hello everybody
Can anyone suggest a place in Alanya that offers Turkish language courses to kids?
Please advise..

Tomer is a good place to start looking. They do offer courses for adults thrughout Turkey, though they might have a section for kids too. You may want to check with them.
If this is not helpful, feel free to ask.

Good luck

Thanks for the information.
I will try to contact them today, and then update this thread.

Alanya is so far I don't know, Xeeschan is right tomer is one of the good one but if you are looking for a school you must be look for private schools in Turkey there is many...

Great. 

shadix wrote:

Thanks for the information.
I will try to contact them today, and then update this thread.

Good day,
We contacted Tomer and they stated that they do not have language courses for kids.
So, based on many advises from expats like ourselves we decided to put our kids in a local school. Local schools are very considerate and help the International kids fit in.
About private schools, they do have several schools in Alanya which teach in both Turkish and English languages. Their tuition is rather high, at least for us at this time.
The yearly cost of a private school in nearly $5,000 just for tuition, followed by many expenses especially at first time registration.
We have been in Alanya for less than a month now, exactly 3 weeks, and the children are really starting to pick up the language!
I hope this information is helpful, and if anyone has any question or any specific query we will be more than happy to provide information based on our experience...
Best regards to all

Hi Shadix
We just arrived in Alanya. We plan to settle here. Please tell me more about public schools for children (14, 12 and 7 y old).  My children doesn't speak Turkish at all.  Can they register in public schools for the coming year? Where can I get more info about the conditions, fees etc?
Thanks in advance

Hi there,

I hope you can help me out some feedback, I you can it would be greatly appreciated.

How are your kids doing at school, are they getting used to the new school system, and how do you guys find the quality of the school system?

Thank you.

Yes
Hedef school in the city centre

I would be more than happy to help expats still looking for opportunities for their kids to learn Turkish. Please get in touch if needed.

just try through university communities dear , it will be more efficient , flexible and you can save cost