Arabic lessons for non native speakers at UAE/Qatar universities

I'm interested in taking Arabic classes and I'm Spanish and currently living in Spain.
Planning to go this summer to UAE or Qatar universities in order to take arabic lessons.

Which universities would you recommend?
Do I need a VISA to study just for 2 months?
Is there any aid/scholarship that I can apply to?

Thanks!

Hi there, you may would want to contact:
http://www.uowdubai.ac.ae/arabic-language-training

Phone: +971 4 278 1783; 04 278 1785
Email: [email protected]

!!!شُكراً  Saeed

I really appreciate it because it's taking me so long to get reliable info, even through embassies and other official institutions.

If you think of another ways of studing arabic in UAE or Qatar, please don't hesitate and let me know.

Thanks again,
Mariah

hi,
have you tried taking online classes on Skype and others... Are you seeking to learn Arabic for the sake of conversation? If it is about learning Arabic Fusha you can learn in cultural institutes or universities.

Hi Ehtesham!

Thanks for you promt reply!!!

No, I'm looking for official institutions (public or private) such as universities or language centres that teach 'fuscha'.

Do you know where can I find a list of language centres rather than universities?. Those first ones are harder to find in internet because they're local and not as well known as universities.

Do you think is a good idea contact directly with Education council of emirates as Dubai, Abu Dhabi...or even go farther and ask Qatar Education council?

hello Mariah, did you find arabic lessons centers? i might be interested as well.
so if you can share info, it would be great
thanks to evryone