Speaking Albanian in Kosovo

Hi everyone,

It is widely agreed that speaking Albanian is essential for a successful integration in Kosovo. Do you agree? Share your experience!

Do you speak Albanian? If so, where did you learn this language? Where can one attend a language course in Kosovo?

If not, how do you cope with daily activities? Is it easy to communicate in a different language with Kosovars?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hello pricila my name is haris and I wanted to ask you do you  know where I can learn albanian in pristina becouse im New here and realy don't have a clue thanks haris .

Hi, I recently started taking albanian individual classes at Prishtina language center, located in front of the police station in the center of the city. You can also check their facebook page for more info.

Thank you very much for helping out. Tell me how is it for you learning albanian?  I will check their fb site wright away.

I actually started to study recently so I am on a really basic level. However, the grammar is kind of similar to the spanish one which makes it a bit easier for me to understand it. I think the real challenge is on the pronounciation since the albanian alphabet has 36 words.