Looking for Accomodation - Manilla - Makati distric

Hi guys,

My name is Florian, i'm french. I'm 27 years, i will work in manilla for one year minimum. I'm starting my VIE contract like management controller in Manilla.
I will arrive in Manilla (Makati distric) at the beggining of april. I'm looking for a confortable accomodation there for one year, maybe 18 months. Actually, I set up a budget, do you know in average the cost by month for an accomodation in Makati.

If somepeople have a good plan or know good adresse safe and confortable, i'm interested.
The share accommodation is a good option as well.

Thank you for your help :)))

Florian

Hello Florian,

Welcome to Expat.com

Note that your thread has been moved on the english speaking Manilla forum.

While waiting for the feedback from other members, I advise you to browse topics related to accomodation in Manilla.
- Advise on accommodation in Manila
- Why are Rentals so expensive in Manila?

You may also have a look at the Housing in Manila section and see if something might suit you as we receive many offers each week. You may eventually drop your ad there as well.

Good luck

Christopher
Expat.com

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in housing section. Thank you

Thank u Pascal pour ta réponse

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You can get a lot cheaper if you try understanding the currency... 12k for 2 bedroom. Is a nice starting point... Never tell what you are willing to pay because in most cases they will charge you what you have... Would you walk into a car dealership and say I have 100k Euro sell me a Toyota?

Seriously dude don't offer your money out like that... Be realistic and ask around for a decent price... 30 to 40 sqm is going to be supper small. If that is OK for you then stay in the  10k per month range. If they charge you 2mos deposit and 2mos rent trust me when your lease is up.. You won't get your deposit back... Word of caution.

Hi Florian,

I sent personal message to you 3 days ago about your queries.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

Regards,
Cy

hi,

Are you still looking for accommodation?
Let me know if you are still looking for one I might be able to help you out specially if it is in bgc or Makati I have one quite close to the French embassy.

How many rooms and how much