Dhow's (Boat) Sailing anyone ?

Hi there,,, are there any dhows we could rent out for half a day or so..... the ones we find at bander resort /marina beach are more of commercial type with restaurants....

what im looking for is more of a personal captain who could accomodate a group of people within bahrain borders... probably a day out fishing and diving...also if you would like to join.. we can count u in.

so any captains out there ?  references...

I know it's possible, we used to do it a lot 10 years ago. But since I'm back I haven't sail...
I'll try to get you some phone number if you give me a week or so.
Though it's not the best season right know and it's pretty cold on the sea  :D

Yours

Olivier

Thanks a lot for the kind effort.. hope to find someone soon,, infact this time of year, although its cold.. but there are quiet good fishes out in the shore .... my group thought is would be a good idea if we could find some private captain... ;) thanks

hey Oliver.. howya doin.... long time i just realized talking to a freind yesterday.. and we have been discussing about the boat thing... it a good fishing weather... and we still couldn't find anyone.... so i just thought of reminding u incase ... btw what with the "animateur" with ur nick here... are u an animator ? cartoonist ??