Moving to Marrakech from USA in June, could use some general advice!

Hello all! My name is Kevin, I'm from New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, I'll be moving to Marrakech come June, and am hoping for any advice or assistance before the big move!
1) I currently bank with Chase in the United States, what Moroccan banks should I look into and will it be difficult to open an account?
2) I have found a few long term apartments for rent in the Gueliz district, all of which are quite pricey. Any recommendations on guest houses or such?
3) I have a bachelor's degree in science but I've been both a nightclub and boutique resort bartender for the last 4 years. Are service industry jobs easy to get for expats? Also is a work visa difficult to obtain?
4) I have a 2 year old cat Gypsy that I really don't want to part with, and I've looked into the requirements for bringing her with me. Anything outside of the necessary microchip and vaccines?

Thank you all for your time & consideration! It's a big move for me to make solo, but I've never been more sure of or excited about anything in my life!

Hey Kevin ! i can't help you much about all the questions but i'm interested in moving to Marrakech as well , i'm from California . From what i know those kind of jobs don't pay well in Morocco , minum wage is 300 $ a month . I'm very interested in starting a business , and i want to work with Americans fluent in english . Maybe we can exchange contact and keep in touch . I'm thinking of moving around summer time as well .
Have a good day sir :)

Hi that would be great and would love to keep in touch! I think I'm moving in June!

In Morocco you might find difficulty in language most people here they speak French but there are a lot of opportunity to work as foreigner with good salary,  about apartment you can rent it from 300/400$ a month it depends location. good luck

If u guys want a native Arabic to either teach you dialect Arabic or show u around I'd be glad to be the one to do so
Just hit me up

Hey Kevin,

As far as wages in Marrakech go in the service industry, the rates are low. I had a cousin who worked in one of the restaurants and he basically said the majority of his compensation came from tips, he couldn't care less about his base wage.

Is there any specific reason why you are moving to Morocco? Just wanting a new adventure?

If you got other questions, don't hesitate to ask. I am a Canadian born Moroccan who visits there every year.