Workbooks for learning Romanian

Hi!
I've already done all the Pimsleur lessons, and I'm using Duolingo for learning Romanian too, as well as obviously conversing with native speakers, but there are times like when I'm at work that I am obliged to just sit around and am not able to talk, and not able to use computers, but it's permissible to have a book.
So, I'm asking for recommendations of exercise books/workbooks, for learning Romanian...

??

editura.uaic.ro/fisa-carte.php?id_d=d05&id_c=1045

This is more expensive, with multimedia support
Manual de limba romana ca limba straina. Nivelurile B1-B2

polirom.ro/catalog/carte/puls:-manual-de-limba-romana-ca-limba-straina-nivelurile-b1-b-4699/arunca_o_privire_cuprins_1.html

You can download the audio files from their site to have an idea of what you'll get
http://www.polirom.ro/news/PulsB1_audio.ZIP

If you don't need a printed text, you may find useful the Peace Corps Romanian grammar workbook
livelingua.com/course/peace-corps/Romanian_Grammar_Workbook

Hi
thanks,
I specifically was searching for an exercise book (have bought one now). I needed a book because I cannot do audio when I'm at work, or use a computer.

You could also try Rolang.ro. They run courses but also have an excellent course book which they'll sell you for home study,  which comes with loads of exercises at the end of each chapter.

Thank you!

Can you use your phone in work? There are some good apps available free.

No I can't use my phone at work. That's why I wanted a book. Also I use duolingo on my computer but it's not available on the phone for Romanian yet.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/First-Romanian … ian+reader

I've moved onto the second reader. I think they're really helpful.

Which book did you buy?

T

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on Expat.com

@MGBalive

what is the book name ? Was it useful ?

I am about to start studying Romanian

Hello juliyabelyanevich,

You will have more chances to find the answer by starting a new thread on the Romania forum as this current thread has been inactive for some years now.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed