English speaking hospital in Budapest?

Can anyone recommend an english speaking hospital in budapest for pregnancy ?  I have social security but my wife does have only basic cover from Generali. I have no problem paying for private hospital costs.

gosubmit wrote:

Can anyone recommend an english speaking hospital in budapest for pregnancy ?  I have social security but my wife does have only basic cover from Generali. I have no problem paying for private hospital costs.

You can try here: Robert Korhaz

It's not a recommendation. I just know it exists.

First Med Centers are amazing for all health care, and they do have prenatal care.  Maybe they could recommend a hospital. Firstmedcenters[dot]com or firstmed[dot]hu
Top menu: women>prenatal care.  I bought the yearly subscription and used them exclusively during my time in Budapest.  Now that I'm back in the states, I wish I had the care I got at FirstMed!

I do recommend Medihelper with dr Stenger for the NEWBORN.  :top:
She speaks perfect English, Italian, German, experienced pediatrician and she is great with the kids ( from newborns to adolescents).

Hi everyone,

Could you please recommend the professionals you appreciate in the Budapest business directory ?

Members will easily find their contact details.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna