Looking for Australian English Teachers to work in Iquique

Are there any English teachers in Chile who are interested in working in sunny Iquique?

Welcome on Expat.com Rebecca Jeffery ;)

Is this an advert? If yes, it will perfectly fit on the jobs section of Chile Classifieds page!

Regards ;)

Hi,
I'm settled in Iquique now.
Can you please let me know regarding the job you are offering for English Teacher.
I'm originally from Indonesia.

Thank you for your interest, but I am looking for native speakers, preferably Australian or Canadian.

Hi there - I am a female New Zealander travelling to Chile in early October.  My boyfriend and I are interested in being able to stay on longer in your wonderful country but to do so will need to obtain employment.  We've both started learning basic Spanish but will by no means be able to work in a Spanish based place of employment, so teaching english seems the logical field to search for a job.  Would you consider taking on two teachers? My boyfriend is an Australian citizen and I have an NZ and British passport.

I am an Australian teacher with a TEFL certificate. I will be landing in Santiago on July 17. I am looking for employment teaching English!

Rebecca, My husband and I are currently teaching English at a college in Santiago, but would like to work and live in a smaller city. We finish our committment here on July 15th, 2011. Do you need any teachers after this date? Would you have enough work for two of us? We only have "student" visas, not working visas, although they are good through March 2012. If you are a small organization, would this make paying us impossible? Do you know of any other English schools in Iquique? I've been scouring the Yellow Pages but can't find any. Any help would be appreciated. We are from the USA by the way, not Australia. Thanks for taking the time to communicate with us.

Hello suyai and welcome to Expat.com!

To note that this thread is 2 years old.
I invite you to start a new thread on the Chile forum and introduce yourself. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey,

my name is Jule, I am 29 years old and I am from Germany. Unfortunately not from Australia. In January I am moving to Iquique. I am interessting in teaching English in Iquique. I finished  my TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification in March 2014. I also can teach German, of course:-)

Are you still looking for somebody?

Kind regards , Jule

Hello Jule

kindly note that this thread was created in 2011!

I invite you place an advert in our jobs section if you currently seeking employment.

Time to close this thread down ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Closed