Melliha primary school stationary lists

Hi I'm moving over to malta in 2 weeks and my 6 year old will be going to mellihea primary school can anyone send me the stationary list so I can get as much in the UK as possible.
I'm also looking to meet up with other expats with children.

why not contact the school and ask?

Address:       Maria Regina College Mellieha Primary, New Mill Street, Mellieha, Malta

Telephone:  +356 21 523 527

email:            [email protected]

Terry

thankyou very much i shall do that.

Hi . Can I ask you what you think of the school? Me and my family are thinking about moving over and I'd like to know what schools are like in Mellieha. Sliema and St Julian's might be too busy for us but we are travelling round the island in end of March to get an idea. Do you know others who have their children in the school? Do they speak English in school? Sorry about all the questions.
C

We have two children who started there in September and have settled in really well. They have lessons in English and have a separate teacher for their Maltese lessons, as they are only just beginning.
They have English versions of their religion books, their bible and social studies books.
Please feel free to ask of any more queries you have, our little girl is in year 5 and our boy is in year 6 his final year before he goes to middle school.

Thank you so much for your reply. It i reassuring that they speak so much English in school. I know there are previous threads about schools but it seems to be different i every school so I feel it is important to ask. My children are 8, 10 and 13. We live in Sweden now but they all speak English because my husband is British and we used to live in the UK. I think it seems like a good mix for the children in Malta. They can meet both British and Swedish children. Even though we aim to fit into the Maltese culture it is important that the children feel that they can make contact with other children, who are in the same situation. As I wrote in previous post, we are coming over the 25 of March to look round. Are there any places you recommend to visit? Are there good and bad places in Mellieha? Which are nice areas to explore as a possible place to live? Any other areas you recommend in Malta? Is it more difficult to find work in Mellieha than in Sliema and St Julians? Pros and cons about living in Malta? Sorry about the amount of questions but it is worth so much to get the answers from someone living in Malta with children.
C