Buying property and resident permit

Hi, is buying an apartment in turkey give me a 5 years resident permit?? Thank u

It provides you only for  one year residency.it was 3 month but now It extended.

Great thank u , so this means I have to leave after one year and enter again , thank u

Also about airport transportation, from Antalya air port to Alanya, what the safer way specially will arrive midnight, I found Hoppa transportation line , offer buses and private car ??do u hear about them ?? What's your recommendation please ? Thank u

Yes you should get back to America after one year.I think when you spend sometime in America, then get back to Turkey for 1 one year.Understand the point ? One year is not the total time, it is a total time at once.

Use buses instead of taxi.Because you are tourist, if you use taxi, they can increase the price for you comparing local Turkish.Buses that airport provides is safe.And it maybe free of charge too.

For detailed information about buying property , you call us embassy in Turjey. They lead you to true information.

Got you , thank u so much , but just to be clear , the taxi im talking about is belonging to same oppaa transportation company, and the price is fix and I pay in advance $34 for one way

It is regular price!

Hi
I saw your post but it seems was a year ago , need help or advice in buying property in Turkey , can't seem to get simple answers lol\my name is beverley

Hi Beverley.Where are you thinking of buying and what questions would you like answering

Best Wishes Julie x

Looking to buy an apartment kalkan
Just nit sure what I need first before I make offer...

Residency , visa etc

Just tourist visa or authorization papers for someone to handle it

2 or 3 years

Hi, buying a property doesn't grant you anything special, you  get 1 year residence permit, however there's a gamble where you could apply for 2 years property owner permit but they either give you that or just the normal 1 year but you have to pay more to apply for that so I would just go with the 1 year residence permit, my family and I own a house here and that's what we do, with that being said I don't understand why you must leave and come back every year, I guess it depends on the nationality but from what I understand as long as you apply each year before your permit expires then you can get it renewed without leaving and having to do it all over again.