Looking for a job in Canada

Hello😊!im Rosell presently working here in Saudi Arabia as a staff nurse can you help me how to start finding a job in Canada?thanks in advance!

Hi Bhaybhayme,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that your topic is now on the Canada forum.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hello Rosell

From out of Canada, Canadian job really very hard. Yet you can search by Nurse job in Canada and you can apply direct company/owner and you don't need any pay. If they like your resume they contact direct. Indeed job Canada, B C Jobs.ca. Hope its helpful for you.

Hello Bhaybhayme

It is extremely difficult to secure a job from Saudi Arabia. Also to be eligible to work as a qualified nurse, you need to clear Canadian exams.

Best is to come to Canada, search for the job in your field.

Hello there...Canada has great opportunities, you can apply from out of country on Canada nursing program

Hi iam thaufiq mohamed from India, am looking for job in canada  for past 2 years. But still idont get it. Can anyone help me to find job
Hi iam from.turkey. i would like to move canada with my wife if i can find a job for me and my wife also.i am 39 and my wife 26 yeqrs old. I gurdated landscape artchitecture and my wife cooking.But i never worked as landscape artchitecture  I worked tourism more.then 15 years and around 7 years at hod management.

What is the way to connect with hotel for transfer  ?

Hello,

Just a reminder that the Expat.com forum is not meant for job seeking. If you wish to look for a job, please browse the Canada jobs section.

Good luck!

Djameel
Expat.com Team

@Priscilla hello

@Priscilla hello
-@Aftab Banarasi

Hello

For those seeking work or information regarding Canada.

Go to "Discover" at the top of this page and click on the Canada Guide.

looking for a job in Canada - IT Job

Hello everyone,

Please note that I am closing this thread. I believe it has been around for too long now and people looking for job should post their CV in the jobs in Canada section.

Thank you,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed