Where Can I Apply for English 2 Arabic Translator Jobs

Where Can I Apply for English 2 Arabic/Arabic 2 English Translator Jobs in Kenya?
I'm quite clueless about where to hit when searching for an opportunity like that. Any clues, please, somebody.

Hello, I am not entirely convinced that there would be much work available as an Arabic translator, in Kenya.  Arabic is not a widely spoken language and not one of the official languages, which are Kiswahili and English.

To get any type of job in Kenya, you must have a work permit.  It is illegal to do any type of work without one.  To obtain a work permit, you must secure a job offer.  Your employer applies for your work permit.  Part of this process involves the employer providing evidence that the role cannot be filled from the local job market.  The whole process tends to take 2 or 3 months.  The government have recently become much more strict over the issuance of work permits, because of the very high unemployment level amongst Kenyans.

Longonot62 wrote:

Hello, I am not entirely convinced that there would be much work available as an Arabic translator, in Kenya.  Arabic is not a widely spoken language and not one of the official languages, which are Kiswahili and English.

To get any type of job in Kenya, you must have a work permit.  It is illegal to do any type of work without one.  To obtain a work permit, you must secure a job offer.  Your employer applies for your work permit.  Part of this process involves the employer providing evidence that the role cannot be filled from the local job market.  The whole process tends to take 2 or 3 months.  The government have recently become much more strict over the issuance of work permits, because of the very high unemployment level amongst Kenyans.

hey buddy, thanx for the feedback, really informative, bless ya
Actually I was aiming to apply for job offers, thats what I meant, hunting for offers with similar job titles. And yeah I know Arabic isn't a major lang there in Kenya, but I also know many Kenyans (plus some Arab petrodollar investors) have interests in linguistic activities to and from the Arabic lang. those are the target of my job hunt.
Again, thanx dearly for your valued feedback.