Art in Osaka

Hi All! My wife and I like to buy an art piece every time we travel somewhere. In April we are traveling to Osaka and are looking to get to know the local art scene. In Thailand at Chatuchak Market they had a great art area to buy great pieces for cheap. Is there something similar in Osaka? If not where would you recommend?

Also, I am building a map about Osaka, I put already few galleries, and most of the time you can buy product there for an acceptable price. I  moved recently in Osaka so I am actually looking for all the art places.
I do not know what kind of art piece your are looking but there is a lot of handmade ceramic tableware in Osaka.
I personnaly highly recommand those places :
- / SHOP - Teruhiro Yanagihara /
- Shibakawa Bld
- wad gallery (it's on 3rd floor, and on 2nd floor you have a super cool tea place to absolutely try even if tea is not your thing!)

Map :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y0gTh … sp=sharing
(I add places every weekend, so check out again when you will travel to Osaka)

Sorry, something went wrong with my last post, the beginning is missing :

"Hello KennyAbroad
I do not think you can found cheap art pieces because of the "made in japan" [..]
The website that you should check out for the art event is kansaiartbeat.com "

Hi Manon2v,

Thanks for the reply. I'll check it out!

Kenny

Hi Manon2v,

I got a better chance to check out your map. Great work, I'm having a good time browsing through it and looking for places to visit while I'm there! Thanks again.

Kenny