Applying for a visit visa

Hi I'm cristya I just want to ask me and my boyfriend applied a resident visa last December 23 2016 we are in 9 mos in relationship, but he visit me every 3 mos here in Philippines then he decided to apply a visit visa for me because they said 18 mos waiting for a resident visa and it's long time waiting,  so I just wanted to know if can ever cause a problem for my visit visa application?  And also last year I have been applied  for shengen visa before for France and I got have refusal too can ever be a problem for me?  And I'm recently unemployed pero may job offer letter po ako pagbalik ko ng Philippines pwede ko po ba gamitin to as a supporting documents?  Please I need your advice thank you

Cristya

"you can visit sweden even you have pending residence visa application." Check the website of Swedeish Migration Board..Thank you

Hi,
you can visit this website and leave a comment. I can answer you there.

[link moderated]

Hello Crystal,
Thanks for the message my sister just done her interviewed last Friday and she received his schengen visa last Monday almost one day process. We have new rules now those who applying for residence permit ..You can read it in MV site that even you have a pending residence visa you can apply tourist visa..thanks and God bless!

Rosie