Looking to meet friends in Perth

I am new to Perth and looking to meet some friends. I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions of the best ways to meet new people. I am finding it hard since I dont know many people. :)

Thanks a bunch! :)

Hi, I am also looking to make new friends. I've been living in Perth for 11 months.
Just to say hi. Hope your life in Perth is great!
Also if you need something don't hesitate.
Cheers!

Hello  erinms123:)

[Moderated: Totally irrelevant]

Hi, where in Perth are you?

Hi Ive just moved to perth as well... wanting to meet peeos between the ages of 21- 30.. i am a 25 year old female.

Hi!

Just read you post and decided to drop a line. :)
I've been living in Perth for 8 months. I moved here from Portugal to pursue my PhD and I am looking to meet new people to hang out, have fun, go to the beach, shopping,...
I live in South Perth and I like to chill out sometimes, on a bar, pub and go dancing!
But I also like a calm and lazy day at the beach or at the park.

Hope to hear from you,

S.

Howzit Guys and Girls

28 year old CPT boytjie looking to meet up with some fellow saffers for some laughs, beers, sport...anything.

Perth isnt the most socially 'easy' place in the world.

Just hoping to make some mates.

Look me up.

Matt

hi... i would like to be a friend with you. but ... let me know about you
Reagards

Hello! I am Jessica and also new to Perth, 32 years, looking to make some friends. I relocated from Canada (Montreal) to Perth with my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago. If anyone need a couple friend, don't hesitate! I live in the CBD and I am open for coofee, lunch, glass of wine/drink, walk in Kings Park, etc.....