Final exit - unpaid telephone bills

Please can somebody advice me if unpaid telephone bills can be seen at the immagration desk on my final exit??is this will stop me to ttavel back to my home country..need your reply asap...tnx

Perhaps you shouldn't steal then you would have nothing to worry about.
Pay up so you don't have to worry about getting caught as a thief.

Iceman_13 wrote:

Please can somebody advice me if unpaid telephone bills can be seen at the immagration desk on my final exit??is this will stop me to ttavel back to my home country..need your reply asap...tnx

Nope but better pay it so you don't get black listed if you ever return to Saudi and you need a new phone line or something.

Fred wrote:

People are posing here and seeking for advice, they are not here to be judged and accused of 'stealing'.

Ehtesham wrote:
Fred wrote:

People are posing here and seeking for advice, they are not here to be judged and accused of 'stealing'.

The question itself is asking for the wrong kind of advice. Are we not all grown up adults here that we do not know - not paying ones bills are considered to be wrong or amounts to theft ??? Perhaps our social paradigms have shifted so much that we dont consider certain things as taboo any more and tomorrow it might be something huge and we would just shrug it off!!!!

HRGuru wrote:

The question itself is asking for the wrong kind of advice. Are we not all grown up adults here that we do not know - not paying ones bills are considered to be wrong or amounts to theft ??? Perhaps our social paradigms have shifted so much that we dont consider certain things as taboo any more and tomorrow it might be something huge and we would just shrug it off!!!!

:one

Wrong habits takes you nowhere except all the wrong places. Short-term victories (actually) aren't glittering; rather these are invitations to disasters.

HRGuru wrote:

The question itself is asking for the wrong kind of advice.

That much is absolute. If he was asking because he'd forgotten and was intending to pay - no worries;
but asking if he can get away with stealing is way out of line.

Hi everybody,

Please note that there is no need to argue here.
HRGuru is right when he said that the question itself is not appropriate and is asking for the wrong kind of advice.  :huh:

@ Iceman_13 > Please pay your bills so as to avoid problems.

We are closing this thread now.

Thanks all,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed