Squash

I'm new to Jeddah and was wondering if anyone needs a squash partner?!
I have no means to get around here.  I live in Hai Al Jamea area, and I have no idea where the closest courts may be.
So if anyone's looking for a squash partner, I'm free from 6:30 every night and Friday all day.

Hi Joe,

Could you please post an advert in the Sport partners in Jeddah section so that interested members may get in touch ?

All the best,
Bhavna

welcome i am playing tennis and squash .

Hi Joy ,

You can find 2 courts for squash in Assila Hotel , a Rocco Forte Hotel in ( Altahlia St ) , I believe it is not an expencive place to play , and also you can find some partners.

Good luck

how much rent one hour

Hello, I'm looking for squash partner as well.
There are some courts in tahlia and Rawdah.
I'm free today if u want to play

Sure I'd be willing to play, but my only problem now is that I don't have a means of transportation and I'm quite far away from these places, I live in Hai Al Jamea

I'm interested too, I just moved from Riyadh to Jeddah from days ago.
I will be able to start from next Wednesday except Fridays.
I live very near to Tahlia. @MOE

@Joe temporary you can use UBER

i am ready to play... let me know the place and rate... will join

Contact me: ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi i am looking for a squash partner too my number is 0544311411

i am playing tennis in al bilad hotel also a few of squash . jeddah

Anyone looking for squash partner?? I live at heraa street, anyone near to my area can contact me. Im free at evening, i feeling bored at home so i want to join some sports,

Hi Friend

I am looking for a squash partner and I am free from 6:30 PM onwards everyday. Lets connect and play