New members of the Tanzania forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons + post an ad in the classifieds section of the website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello all,
I am Rahul from India right now located in dar es salaam working as a consultant for a mining companies.
Looking forward to make new friends.

Hello all,
I am Rahul from India right now located in dar es salaam working as a consultant for a mining companies.
Looking forward to make new friends.

Thanks to admin.

Hi,
I'am Chantale Francoise, a 34 year old Romanian clinical Psychologist and Life coach, i  have been on and off  Tanzania for the last year. I am completely in loved with  this country and with it's people, and most probably i will be staying around for the next 3-5 years . Currently in Dar es Salaam, where i will starting my collaboration with Hi Tech Sai Polyclinic. 
Have a great day you guys!!!!

Welcome.
Great to hear from you.
Which part of dar es salaam do you put up?

Thank you !!I stay in Masaki area and the polyclinic is in Oysterbay , opposite Sea Cliff Hotel.

Hi everyone!
I am Aneli from Mwanza, am a Tanzania citizen been living in South Africa for quite sometime but now I will be in and out of both countries frequently. I like connecting with people, any one in Mwanza!

Hi, My husband and I are looking at relocating to Zanzibar from South Africa.  I hope to find information on this forum on all sorts of topics like, cost of living, things to do, exercise classes, renting a house etc.  Very scary making all these plans.  Hope to meet some expat's and make friends too.

Hi there,  . . . .if anyone is interested in Investing in Boutique Lodges and Hotels,  . . . In Mountain side or Seafront areas let me know, . . . I have some beautiful places for such ventures
Regards

Hello Tanzania,
Am sein from MWANZA,  am very happy to join with this forum! Nice time

Hi,

Your welcome  its very posible lets be intouch i can do it.

Am native of Tanzania and I live in Dar es salaam

Hello my name is Neema from Tanzania and I'm happy to join this forum.

I am in the advertising and marketing industry doing branding,printing,fabrication ,installation,furniture rentals and signage.

For the ones coming in Tanzania,karibu sana.

Thanks

Hi All

I'm planning on moving to Tanzania sometime this year.
Marianne

I am a graphic Designer planning to move in dar es salam...
what basic salary can I expect from the employee and other benifit..

hello giovana welcome to Tanzania.....holla me

hey how are you . want to make a good friends am currently living in tanzania as a proffesional engineer

Hello guys how are you. am a professional Engineer working in Tanzania. have been 6 moths working here

ChantaleF wrote:

Hi,
I'am Chantale Francoise, a 34 year old Romanian clinical Psychologist and Life coach, i  have been on and off  Tanzania for the last year. I am completely in loved with  this country and with it's people, and most probably i will be staying around for the next 3-5 years . Currently in Dar es Salaam, where i will starting my collaboration with Hi Tech Sai Polyclinic. 
Have a great day you guys!!!!

Hi, Chantele,

I'm romanian too and we are okanning to relocate in Zanzibar.
Your name sounds not at all a romanian one...😉
Any advice from your experience is welcome.
Wishing you a good evening,
Simona

welcome to Tanzania . . . .  .

Hi, . . .  . moving here, . .  . .don't feel scary, its a nice peaceful place, Welcome

Hi All,
My name is Patrick Malewo residing in Dar es Salaam.  I am a Tanzania citizen and had spent part of my primary, middle and high school years in the United States.  I am currently a private legal consultant and practitioner but had earlier been employed in the hospitality industry as well as the banking and finance sector.
I am honored to be part of this forum of which my anticipation is that we can share experieince and ideas which will build each one of us.
God's Speed.

Hi Sir
How are you.
I hope you make good job there.
How do you can guide me,according to your experienc and skills please,
Regards
Ali

I'm living in Arusha. Welcome.

Hi Ali,
Please send me your requirements in terms of the business venture you want to embark on in Tanzania on my personal email of [email protected] and I will give you guidance specific to your needs.
Regards,
Patrick

Hello am Laura.. am Tanzanian living Dar es salaam recently graduated my bachelor's in management of organizations and administration...

Hi Laura
How are you?
Can you guide me for some question about your country and business at there please?
Sincerely Yours,
Ali

Hi,
Good to hear from you.
Which kind of business are you asking or need information?

Refards

Hi Sir
hanks for your reply,
I am Electrical Engineer , but it is not important for my request,
I want Export  from iran to tanzani(Import) but what do your country or people needs from Iran,?

Hi Sir
Thanks for your reply,
I am Electrical Engineer , but it is not important for my request,
I want Export  from iran to tanzani(Import) but what do your country or people needs from Iran,?

Ok, understood.
I will work on that and let you know.

Welcome again

Hi Alireza,
I would recommend that you import machinery into Tanzania.  Specifically things related to agriculture.  There is a big demand for that.  You can look at milling, milking, farm implements, oil extraction machines, harvesting machines etc.  There is a big demand and importation is tax free.
Regards,
Patrick

l'm new too anD l live ln Dar es salaam

Hello guys!

Mambo!
My name is Marta, I am new on this web (does it have any mobile app?).
I was born in Poland and since I fell in love with Tanzania (and one Tanzanian ;) )  I live between Poland and Tanzania. In few years I'm planning to move finally to Tz.
Currently I work on a part of Malaika Project of streetshepherdsafrica.org
I am in love with networking so feel free to talk to me, together we can do more  :cheers:

Welcome

Asante sana

Hi All,

I'm Ash I will be living in Mwanza soon (from the UK originally), wondering if anyone had suggestions for expat communities in Mwanza?

Thanks
Ash

Karibu sana Zanzibar

ooh your welcome, which place are you in Tanzania

Closed