is it  a lawn tennis or table tennis?

Hey Ttinok,
Welcome to Doha,how are you doing :)
I like cornice as well, its a beautiful view
I do jog and walk some times.
and  like Outdoors.

Lawn tennis.
play table tennis as well

I'm interested to join you for playing table tennis, swimming.
So when and where shall we meet?

Hello Ironman,
I'm doing well. Still adjusting to the weather but it's not so bad if you stay indoors during the worst part of the day. The place is so beautiful and I could stay here forever if I were able to. Love it!
I've never played table tennis. Did you find a partner?

I am ready to play table tennis but I don't have bat ,if anyone is have spare one let's hit the ball.

Hi, I am new in Doha and would like to make new friends

Welcome to Doha, Samantha. Do you enjoy shopping? I am going to Souq Wakif on Friday. Maybe we can go look around together?

My first summer here too, really battling with this indoor thing! Alone, is the worst! Hopefully not too long until one can enjoy the outdoors again.

The humidity is the worst, for me. Heat I can handle!

Hi....thank you. Yes, I like shopping. We can go together.

Hi All,

Name is Arham, just joined, and I am currently in Qatar looking for a suitable job. I am pleased to meet everyone here. Huge comic fan and also am a comic artist. =)

Hello everyone :)

Has anyone ever heard of Ontario special needs centre? Do you know of any expats who work there? I have received a job offer and would love to chat to an expat working at this centre :)

Hi all,

We are a family of four. My name is Catherine and my children are 12 and 9. We are moving to Qatar in August and very excited. We will be looking to buy a car, to rent  a place so all advice will be welcome :)

I would advise against purchasing a car, but to rather rent a vehicle long term. There are many operators around and you are able to get some good deals.

Thanks for your reply. Why would you say it is better to rent?

Well, it does not put strain on your finances, to make debt, or deplete cash reserves and there's no problems getting rid of a vehicle, should your stay here end unexpectedly. Ultimately it's your personal choice,

Such a great idea. I who's something like this had been planned whilst I was there.
This is accessible to most and nice and informal.
I hope lots of people turn up and enjoy!!

Ok, so see you all today at 20:00 at corniche near Pearl monument souk wakef,

Reminder for the admin ; terms and condition - The website gives access to tools and information that allows users and registered members to contact other registered members (the use). do not delete my thread please  :D

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated

Hi all
I'm new here but I'm in Qatar for the last 10 years
I like to meet new friends
Have a nice weekend!
Mohamed

All expat, it was a great pleasure to meet you the day befor yesterday.
Next walking talking july 27 at 20;00 in Pearle monument-souk wakef.
send mssg for mr detail.
Hi Mohamed, we can meet next thursday, a lot of new expat came last Thursday night.  So see you next july 27.

Reminder for the admin ; terms and condition - The website gives access to tools and information that allows users and registered members to contact other registered members (the use). do not delete my thread please  :D

My Name is Mark. I am Egyptian and i have been to Doha, Qatar since 27 months...
I am Working as a Cost Control Engineer in a local construction company.

I wish to make new friendships from Expat.com :)

Sure mark let meet this Friday. What do you think?

Indian, been on and off between Doha(mostly) and Dubai for a few months now. Banking IT professional. Have been mostly to myself when in Doha, but would now like to meet and build a few connects.

Hello! I am totally new in qatar so could you please help me to get a good job...Thank you

Nusrat Nisha,

You can put an advertiesement in Qatar news papers. Career sites.

Good luck.

Hi Everyone,

I am new in Doha. Interested in business opportunities and Looking for the fun loving peoples.

Hello everyone!

Just came Doha last week and started my new job.
I wanna explore the city, culture and life here but I really need some help about it. Waiting for your recommendations.

i visited two times in qatar live at alwakra and alwakeer .it was best tour now a days i am here in saudi arabia but i am looking any oil gas companies where rotation on/off based jobs available i intend to go again qatar

Hi everyone,

I am Ismahen from Tunisia, have worked for almost 10 years in UAE for International Brands.
I have a respectful experience in various Company's departments mostly in recruiting, training sales team and tracking their performance while motivating them.
I would like to get a chance to work in one of Qatar multinational organization as this will be a great opportunity to meet like minded people and get the chance to share my experience, knowledge and expertise in a multicultural environment where learning can never stop.

Hi ismahen,
The better is to look for jobs with theses new smartphone applications; like Job in qatar, ...
Good luck.
Foued - from Tunisia/qatar

Good evening team. I'm mbalisto from Durban in south Africa, at the moment I'm busy with mi application to sidra medical centre. Hoping to be there soon
Thanks

Thank you Expat.com. Great job. Making people life easier.
Kick started my new venture in Doha. We provide all types of Maintenance services. We always find the right solution by a right professional.
Love traveling. Driving, partying, networking...lot more...

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : message removed - asked by the initiator

Hi where are you from? You can reach me at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Everybody! 😊

I'm so happy to have joined this forum. I hope to have many positive exchanges with you all!

About myself....I'm a bubbly fun loving spirit who enjoys making friends and learning new things.

In my sparetime i help those who are looking to find a new home here in Doha. All are welcome to contact me in this regard and otherwise!😉

Peace & Love

Hi MandyJay, welcome to the forum from a fellow SAFFA!

Closed