New members of the Angola forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Angola forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Angola if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Angola forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Hi I am angolan national an entrepreneur on the agribusiness.....looking for partnership.

Hi Barros1977,

Welcome on board  :)

Feel free to drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Angola classifieds, under the business partner section.

All the best
Bhavna

Hi people! In Mexican and just arrived to Angola a week ago. I'm a bit confused here haha and seems that there aren't a lot of meetups or events for expats as in other countries or at least I haven't been able to find them. I'm willing to meet people but I don't really know how to start haha

Hello everyone!

My husband and I moved to Angola in the beginning of March 2017. I am grateful that i have found this forum.

We are from South Africa. We are currently living in Benguela. Where are you guys staying? My husband moved here for work, and I try and keep busy by volunteering at NGO's, learning Portuguese and doing my PhD in psychology.

Hi! I'm staying in Talatona... The rest I don't know... I'm wondering if they actually take a look into this forum lol

Hi Sir. Welcome to Angola.
When you say meet people you mean angolan national too?
If yes you can contact me.

Thanks.

I got a offer in 1300$ +Transport+Accommodation.. No foods , is it reasonable for accountant in angola to stay? how much will be going to food and internet for one month?

Am interested in the agribusiness you can reach me on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Welcome Sis. Am in Luanda,you can reach me on **

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

To all im new in angola just arried ladt week,looking for to make new friends who can speak English as well as Portuguese.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am angolan living in luanda viana/zango2.
Have been working with MI swaco 13 years ago. Due oil price now i am at home waiting an other favorite opportunity. Worked as solids control engineer...with VG dryer...centrifuge ..pumps CCB system. Did mudschool in california. Have knowledge with filtration equipments as well. So inspecting favorite answer on your behalf.thanks!

Regards,

Panzo

It is not enough in angola life today to tell truth.indeed. thanks!

I think that this point ought to be negociable.if i would guess.

Hi to all!

I am Paulina, I am from Ecuador and I am goign to live in Angola next October for one year and a half. I will work as consultant.

I will do my best at work and at the same time to meet new friends and have new experiences as well as share with other people my culture and  friendship.

I would like to know more about Luanda style, tips for moving there... and my be useful staff I should bring from abroad.

Bye and thanks for the replies!!

Hello Ms.Paulina,
We can be friends im also new here for 2 months now.

Hola!!

Sigues viviendo en Angola? Como te fue con el clasificado? como es el ambiente y la gente alla? Soy Paulina, de Ecuador voy a vivir alla en el mes de Octubre me quedare un año y medio.

Saludos, espero conocer tu experiencia!!

Hi,

Thanks for reply... I will sent you my facebook profile by message in that way we could keep in touch...

Hi All,

I got an offered USD190/day , living allowance Usd2000/month,+ accom (closed condominium) + transportation + tax paid by company + return flight ticket every 3months. Work on rotation 90 day and leave 21 day. Is it a good offer or not

Its a good offer...

thanks sharadkol

Hola Paulina Yolanda!!!

Yo soy Eugenia, ecuatoriana, nueva en Luanda llegué a inicios de septiembre.

La vida por aquí no está tan mal como yo pensaba que sería.  Hay que acostumbrarse al tráfico que es pesadísimo y pues todo por aquí como que fluye más lento.  Ya estamos aquí dos semanas y hasta hoy no les aceptan a mis hijos en la escuela.

Un consejo, prepárate a tener mucha paciencia y ojalá que cuando llegues nos podamos encontrar alguna vez.

Saludos,
Eugenia

Hey everyone!

I'm Eugenia, an Ecuadorian house-wife who wants to meet people living in Luanda too.

I arrived to Luanda with my family two weeks ago. I thought it would be harder to get used to living here, but I think l'll be able to do it for one year without problems.

The only thing that really annoys me, is the school for my boys; so far we are in waiting list and in the meantime l have two teenagers at home :-((( anyway l hope this matter solves soon.

It'd be nice if somebody replies.
Bye!

PBC here new at this platform

hi
i am youssef nassour  i am searching for job in angola
and i am here in angola from 5 years.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Angola section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi I am Munaffal!!!Just landed in Luanda a couple of weeks back. Residing in Luanda in Ilea across the beach strech. I would love to meet new people and get to know. Feeling so bored and lonely.

Good morning
My name is lilyenge thomas ndara. I am  electrician  and  i looking for  job in angola as electrician so that  i can work there and learn something  new that i don't know. With  my qualifications and experience hopefully i would like  to move on with new crew and new life.

I am  ready  to relocate since my passport and work permit to work in angola is very ready and  i am  very available at anytime to any place or town in  Angola . I have  experience  in the marine industry, mining industry and construction.
For further  details of my qualifications and experience please do not hesitate to contact  me***
Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone and welcome on board.

@ Thomas Ndara, please drop an advert in the Jobs in Angola section of the website so that interested employers may contact you.

The New members thread is dedicated only to the introduction of members.

All the best,
Bhavna

Good  morning 
My name  is Thomas  ndara . I am electrician and looking for  job in angola and  i am ready to  relocate

Hiiii Bhavna i am expecting to move to luand soon alone . plz help me in about the city updates

Looking for a job in Angola, have experience in humanitarian and development work.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751256

Thanks!

Closed