Strange

So strange, that people are writing some things from there life, asking sometimes for help sometimes for advice. A lot of another people are reading and..... No reply. Just strange. Really. What's going here?! Looks to be great site and no moving.

Irinasha wrote:

So strange, that people are writing some things from there life, asking sometimes for help sometimes for advice. A lot of another people are reading and..... No reply. Just strange. Really. What's going here?! Looks to be great site and no moving.

Just because someone reads a post or topic, doesn't mean they have the answer to offer :)  What would you propose?  Maybe you have some useful answers for those people you mention? ;)

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Romaniac, I totally agree with you...well said 😉

Gabrielle.

I will be in Rennes only in April and hoped to get some information here. But one topic- 749 views, 0 reply. That what I mean. May here are only guys who are going to go there. Like me))))!It was so good idea about meeting .... Just one guy answered.

Or the girl with question about the best areas in the city to live and renting houses. And nobody answered.  Yes. May be I was expecting something different. Sorry. Signing out.