Motorbike

Hi
Guys thanks lots for taking your time to answer my stupid question. As a matter of fact i need to know that can u bring in  Dirt bike 250cc from Cambodia to Vietnam through the border.
Moc Bai  to Bavet Border Crossing... As i heard lots of ppl are bringing in toys frm Cambodia to Ho Chi minh. As its a very good option and has anybody done it and whts the way or tricks of doing it.. please advise any help will be welcome  thanks and cheers

Can you clarify? To use here legally? Secondhand no, and getting cross the boarder with bike over 175 can be tricky..

Can always smuggle bike here in parts and then get fake plates ;) bad news is if police catch you they will take the bike.

yooo

thanks man yeah i know lots of people are doing it as well.. as the dirt bikes around 250cc , all i need is a dirt bike or enduro will do as well.. to ride around streets of Ho chi Minh , and sometimes off road as well.. in cambodia u can get them around 2000 usd a good price and here in HCM u cant find for tht price..
So all i am looking around is 250 dirt or enduro... All i need is one good bike not to expensive and stuff.. Blue papers is good and if don't have also no problemm
yeah the bike will be ok if brought in parts and stuff

thanks man
let me know if u got any toys

yooo

thanks man yeah i know lots of people are doing it as well.. as the dirt bikes around 250cc , all i need is a dirt bike or enduro will do as well.. to ride around streets of Ho chi Minh , and sometimes off road as well.. in cambodia u can get them around 2000 usd a good price and here in HCM u cant find for tht price..
So all i am looking around is 250 dirt or enduro... All i need is one good bike not to expensive and stuff.. Blue papers is good and if don't have also no problemm
yeah the bike will be ok if brought in parts and stuff

thanks man
let me know if u got any toys :|