English Teaching

Hi,

My partner and I are both qualified and experienced English Language teachers. We have taught adults, young learners and children in the UK, Italy and Switzerland and are looking for a new opportunity in Guadeloupe.

I have worked as an au pair and speak intermediate French.

Does anyone know of any opportunities on the island or nearby?

Thank you

1. Are you currently in Guadeloupe?
2. What is your nationality? Are you a native English speaker?
3. Are you and/or your partner qualified to teach any other languages?

Hi Alice, please answer the questions I posed to you. I teach English at a language school here in Guadeloupe and may have a contact for you. Cheers!

Hi Jaimee,

I'm coming to Guadeloupe in September and looking for work. I'm British, native speaker, and have a full TEFL qualification along with 1.5 years of experience in France teaching a range of students from private language schools to final year at university.

Please contact me on: r*** if you have any advice, thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for a job, please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in Guadeloupe

All the best,
Bhavna

I invite you to read my post,  that would give you an idea of the difficulty of finding a job here when you are an expat. When I say expat I do not mean the Frenchman. I mean for all non English speakers or those who have never worked in France.

Nevertheless all the very best in your search.

I'm currently living in Guadeloupe with my family
I'm an English native speaker. Looking for job. Can anyone help please

I need a teaching job please I live in Le Gosier