Passport lost with oman employment valid visa

Dear sir:

I am from  Chennai ,tamil nadu .I have working in oman with employment visa.When I was  came to India last month dec 2016 for anual vecation unfortunately I had lost my passport with oman valid visa until oct 2017.I have residency card with me.
Subsequently I have applied new passport and got it last week.

I have return to oman with new passport ,but passport have no visa stamp.

Kindly suggest how the procedure to return of oman with new passport.

Awaiting for your favorable reply.

Thanks
Ganesh

Hi ganeshseenuvasan,

Contact your employer and explain what has happened.

They will advise the next steps since only they would have to arrange for your visa to be stamped.

Thanks sir,
I have already informed to company but still no response.I am in quite trouble.

Is required new visa for entry to oman or same existing visa can be use for entry

Please suggest sir, I am in big confusion

Regards
Ganesh

Hi ganeshseenuvasan,

Since your would be having your Resident Card with you, you can easily enter Oman with that using the eGate entry system at the airport, by letting yourself in with your finger prints.

Once you are in then, get your new passport stamped with the employment visa. It should not be any problem.

To let the immigration officers let you pass in your home country, make sure you carry all the official documents of reporting the loss of your passport and the other needed documents with you.

Thank you very much sir

Hi Ganeshseenuvasan,

I think you can't fly without visa page in your passport.
Indian airport immigration officer won't to allow, they thoroughly checking valid visa or not.
please check with Indian airport authority.

Dear sumithran sir;

I have today reached Muscat safely according to your guide and sensible reply. As said as earlier by you in home county airport also I didn't face any problem in immigration and boarding.

Thank you very much for your gentle and acuity reply that was very useful to me  return to Oman with new passport with no visa stamp

Warm Regards
Ganesh seenuvasan

ganeshseenuvasan wrote:

Dear sumithran sir;

I have today reached Muscat safely according to your guide and sensible reply. As said as earlier by you in home county airport also I didn't face any problem in immigration and boarding.

Thank you very much for your gentle and acuity reply that was very useful to me  return to Oman with new passport with no visa stamp

Warm Regards
Ganesh seenuvasan

Hi ganeshseenuvasan,

Welcome back !

Glad to be of some help and assistance.

Now, with your company PRO's help, you can get your new passport stamped with the employment visa.

Hello dear...can you please share me your contact number..

hi ganesh

i too facing the same issue.what you said to the immigration officers of home country about the lost passport.

you also inform Indian embassy and your sponsor