Availability of HIV meds

I am planning a retirement in Equador, being HIV positive but healthy and undetectable, my first question has to be if I can get the meds that keep me healthy. The main drug  I am  taking is Triumeg. It is a 3 drug combo pill I only have to take once a day. It is fairly new so I am concerned. There are other blood pressure meds. Also is there a drug plan or insurance  plan?

Wow when I saw your post I got very excited I too am hiv-positive and I am also thinking of relocating to Ecuador more on the Pacific Coastal side and I too am on Triumeq, if you have found out any information I would greatly greatly appreciate any assistance especially when it comes to Health Care. My name is Scotty  at xxx
Thank you for any help you can give me

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Good evening Scott and Wayne ~
Just curious if you were able to get any useful responses or information in regards to your questions as I am also considering relocating to Ecuador and also have the same issues.
Hope all is well and that you were able to find help with this!!
Best,

MGT

Sadly I have heard nothing.... so if I find out anything I'll let you know and if you find out anything let me know.

Thank you ScottD ~

I will do that. A friend of a friend lives in Ecuador that may be able to provide contact info.
If I find out anything more I will be sure to let you know.

Best,
Mike

I am also HIV positive and like to know if anyone has found out if we can get prescriptions there for HIV meds