Food in Hongkong

Good evening !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                   To live in Hongkong you have no choice of choosing and recognize what kind of food is Halal.  Since when I come here and I like to cook I always i try all my best to avoid eating cakes , choclate and biscuits and other meat,  i really I have no idea how chiken and beef and lamb meat how they are slautred here
. My being a Muslim and looking for a meat which not contain bloods and not being dead by stopping breathe or by many other waysvwhich is unhealthy ....in the most Arabic  countries I think they behade well cows,  chiken and other Animals thae needed for  food . And cakes . Chips there not always contains pork fats and etc.... Any one here can provide me with INFORMATIONS about where and how they behade and is it a.same as.muzlim they do . ?Only thing I believe it s good and fresh  is fish and vegetables and fruits .

Abdel,
There are over 150,000 muslims in Hong Kong. All Indonesian groceries and most Indian restaurants sell/serve halal food. There are also many vegetarian options.

Hi Abdel,

Have you gone to Jordan of Kowloon where there are numerous restaurants opened by Muslims.  One famous building is Chung King Mansion.

YOu can try those vegetarian stuff. Though its truly hard to go halal in HK

One at Yat Sin Street and another one at 11-13 Luard Road.  Both are at Wan Chai.

Cheers =)

Also Wai Kee

Shop 5, Bowrington Road Cooked Food Centre, 1/F, Bowrington Road Market, 21 Bowrington Road, Wan Chai

Thats a pretty good one