Expat Club in Khartoum

Hi
as far i know from net, 2 club found in Khartoum the German Club and the International Club , the question is how to apply for membership for these 2 clubs ?

Regards

Would like to meet business people  in Sudan to exchange great ideas on how to help boost Sudan economy.

Dear knaf,
thanks for replay to my post.
yes i do, in fact i do business in building materials.
whats about u ?

hey, im going to work in sudan on a merowe dam project soon. any expat clubs or groups near there? how long does it take driving from merowe to khartoum?:)

Hi cindykydd
I will say about 4 to 5 hours from northern Khartoum

Hi, i have found following info thay may help you, if you got successful please let me know.

There are numerous clubs in the Khartoum area and much of Khartoum's social life evolves around meeting friends at the club for a drink, a meal or some sports activity.  The clubs are: The International Community Club, the German Club, and the Syrian Club.  The membership in these clubs is generally restricted to people who have the nationality of the club but the International Club offers membership for foreign nationals. For membership details call Tel: 83-788787.
URL: http://sudan.usembassy.gov/leisure__culture.html

fktta wrote:

Hi
as far i know from net, 2 club found in Khartoum the German Club and the International Club , the question is how to apply for membership for these 2 clubs ?

Regards

Directions: The German Club is on Street 1 in Amarat. The American Club is near the train tracks before you get to Khartoum 2.

hey the drive from khartum to merowi takes about 5 hourse that vary according to the speed of the bus and i dont think there is an expat club in merowi but in khartun there is plenty

Hi, if you know plenty expat clubs in khartoum, please share.

Thanks,

the_guide wrote:

hey the drive from khartum to merowi takes about 5 hourse that vary according to the speed of the bus and i dont think there is an expat club in merowi but in khartun there is plenty