New to Kuala Lumpur

I recently moved here from Los Angeles, Ca, USA. I haven't really found many people to do things with.. so I am looking for someone to show me around and to have a fun time with. Its alot harder then i thought getting used to living in a new country. If anyone lives in the Mont Kiara area and wants to show me around let me know. :o)

hi i live in bangsar,,if you into fishing,,i can show u some places

hi rachel. how can i get in touch with you, hope we can meet? can i get ur contatct number?

heyy girll.
how are you?

well, if u you are into clubbing, parties, movies, awesome food's etc i sure can help you out.
i know my way around kl and i know a lot of great places here so if u wanna go around just buzz me and it would be my pleasure taking u around..

cheeers :D

Hi virtual,

Welcome to KL. It depends on what kind of friends or groups you like to meet. Like for e.g through this site you can meet lot of friends. Besides there are church groups, Free voluntery service, Foriegn wifes group...even your embassy will have some get to gatherings for other americans who are living in Kuala lumpur.

Best of luck.

Hi,

I'm just around Mont Kiara, about 10 mins drive from my place... perhaps if you need a partner to play pool,rock climbing,cycling around the hill side, or joining for a marathon you can buzz me...

Param

parammad(at)gmail(dot)com

Be brave and go out and find out yourself.
Locals will chat with you,will be more interesting.

if you into deepsea fishing,,,,,send me a message

Hi there , i am living around Hartamas which is 5minute away from you. Please let me if you need anything .. just PM me...

if u still looking for more friends to help u here in Kl  u can add me as a friend :) or send me ur contact number or email :)

KL is not really that big so venture beyond where you stay (Mont Kiara).

I've just moved here recently too and will be glad to explore new places together!

Just PM or email me.

Hi Rachel,

Nice to know you here.

Used to live and work in USA, New Jersey and now am settling down in Malaysia. I am also living in Mont Kiara. If you need anything, I can be contacted at [email protected].

Warren

Hi Rachael, been some time since you moved in and I am sure lots of people have become friends for you by now. Let me know if you wanna add one more to your group.
Cheers! Sam

Are you real?

We had this message one year ago,is this some kind of joke?