Termination and Bank Loan

Dear All,

I hope you can give me a good advise on what i need to do. as all of us know that KSA is in economic crisis, companies are not stable anymore and many among fellow expat's are being affected and i'm one of them.
i work in my company for almost 4 years now, 3.9 years to be exact as a Mechanical Draftsman and last December 23 i go for vacation i'm here now in Philippines, the worst thing is the day before my departure i got an Termination notice from my company it really surprise me!!! O_O..
but still i leave KSA for vacation because i'am with my family. wife and 2 kids.
My problem is this i have a Bank loan from SABB, and i already make the computation, only half of my loan will be paid if i give them my ESB! i get that loan so i can pay my other loans from individuals and for medical. now i cannot pay all those loan at the moment as i don't have that amount of money.
and in my termination notice my last day of work is on February 28, 2017.
what do i need to do now? should i go back there? i'am a stable payer i always pay every month no delays. if i go back in Jeddah can i go back to my home country even i did not pay all the loan.
i don't have the intention to run away from the loan. but i need to find job first so i can continue to pay that loan. i talk already with our HR they told me they will give my ESB directly to bank and that's all.
one thing also i have a car which is 1100 monthly from ALJ its only 6 months old car which i need to transfer to someone. some of you know how much is the transfer fee? it toyota yaris 2016 with only 5,000 km used for office and work only.
if i forgot to mention something please advise.
And i someone have the same experience with me please do give advise.
me Exiting KSA is the only thing im worried of. if bank will allow me to go home.
because if i don't go home i cannot find job and cannot pay that loan. this all is not my intention.

Regards
Raffy

I know someone who got terminated because of breaking a policy and because of that, all her benefits including her ESB were gone.

She was stucked here for 3months even if she was already terminated (no work, no salary) because she could not process her clearance as she had a loan from SAMBA.

To make it short, she was not cleared until she settled the loan. So I guess you have to pay yours.

If I were you, I would have stayed so you could have done something to fix your problem since you got the notification before your flight.

If you come back, maybe you can ask for an extension and state the need why you have to.

If you don't, then it's like turning back from your responsibilities and losing some of your properties that you left behind plus you will be blacklisted.

For car transfer, I'm not sure how much is the transfer fee but my colleague is currently doing a transfer so I'll get back to you tomorrow when I have the detailed info on the process.

Wish you goodluck...

hi,, thank you for your reply. my company have not state any kind of violation on my termination notice. it is just written that they decided to end my contract.
in my case i will be getting my ESB, but it will only cover a half on my loan maybe. still remaining will be likely 25k SR,
regarding my car did your friend already done the car transfer?
how much money they paid for the transfer?

my"name"is"raffy wrote:

hi,, thank you for your reply. my company have not state any kind of violation on my termination notice. it is just written that they decided to end my contract.
in my case i will be getting my ESB, but it will only cover a half on my loan maybe. still remaining will be likely 25k SR,
regarding my car did your friend already done the car transfer?
how much money they paid for the transfer?

Hi Raffy, I spoke with him yesterday and he said the guy who seemed interested cancelled. But he told me transfer fee would be around 450-500 but then there's a lot of paperworks to be done. And maybe that's the reason why to date, he can't find someone to transfer the car.

Best thing to do is ask the requirements from where you purchased it and find a prospect client first. You may post your ad here too.

Problem is, you got limited time...

I wish I could help but goodluck🙂

Hi,
Sorry to know that you have lost your job. I have send you direct message to explain some things. In short, study,calculate and make sure you have enough to cover bank loan and car when you are here.

what you did for your case.
did you paid the Loan ,
did you cleared car loan

Hello

My name is ENCHIE

I Was recently terminated for misconduct here in saudi arabia
And i still have a bank loan at Alrajhi bank
according to my company they are not releasing anymore employee
i want to be release so i can continue paying my loan at the bank
I have already applied for 2 company and they are just waiting for my release letter
can some help me with this issue

Thank you

my contract was terminated last September due to saudization and I  have existing bank loan with al rajhi and CC also..I got my exit visa already, do I need to inform the bank about my termination?

Do you think there will be problem with me in the immigration if I go for exit with existing loan?