I got NOC from previous employer. How many days does it take

Hi Sir.

My name is Javeed. I was working in Oman from 2014, till 2017.
Now from previous employer I got the NOC.
And it has been sumitted to the new employer.
On 02-01-2017.

So how many days, does it take for new visa.
Pls reply to this message..

Thanks
Javeed.

Dear team

Waiting for your reply..

Thanks
Javeed

JAVEEDKHAN wrote:

Hi Sir.

My name is Javeed. I was working in Oman from 2014, till 2017.
Now from previous employer I got the NOC.
And it has been sumitted to the new employer.
On 02-01-2017.

So how many days, does it take for new visa.
Pls reply to this message..

Thanks
Javeed.

Hi JAVEEDKHAN,

If only you had bothered to read the numerous other posts on the same subject, already discussed in the forum, you would not have waited like this for an answer.

For any new employment visa to be issued is entirely dependent on many factors from the employer's side.

It could take anywhere from 1 working week, to up to even over a year for a new employment visa to be granted.

Like I said, it is dependent on the employer meeting the many criteria as defined by the Ministry of Labour and the Ministry of Manpower. Read more about it in detail, in the forum.

Dear Sumitran,

Hope you are doing good. I have seen your posts and understand that you have solid knowledge of problems and solutions related to visa, job change and NOC. I am currently working with a company that don't have any contract for me and i am on resignation period till 31st jan 2017. However company promised to provide me with NOC if i am able to get a job.I have got another job offer from another company here in muscat but the new employer is telling me that they have applied a visa quota and hopefully they will get a positive response from MOMP in next week. I have a family here , a house on rent and a car on instalment. I am confused that if the new employer will get a visa quota for me than how the things will go ahead. Like for new visa should i have to exit with my family to get back on new employer visa and meanwhile i will be waiting in my home country Or i will be here in the whole process  and my visa got changed ? If i go with the first option then what should i do about for my current belongings like should i take a risk of keep them intact or get rid of them? I am confused and i have no idea what to do exactly keeping in mind all of these scenarios.
Your immediate response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

I don't think there's a clear answer for that. It depends on how motivated and hard-working your new employer or PRO and officials are. All the best.