Boarding schools in Ghana

any advise on boarding schools in ghana olanning on sending our daughter shes 12 are they any good. any good stories.

Hi Mrs M,

You're probably better off asking in the Ghana forum; here's a link to get there.

I've just had a look and there's not much there, but you'll hopefully get someone who lives there to respond.

Not sure if I've helped, but the best of luck in your quest. :)

After a quick look, it seems Boarding School are very few, but some of the international schools do offer it. The 3 most popular ones are

American International School of Accra

Ghana International School

Galaxy International School

Good luck

thanks

Hello everyone

@Mrs Moodie > welcome to Expat.com,

Please note that I have moved your thread on the Ghana forum.

Wishing you all a happy new year

Christopher
Expat.com

Hi. Please try to find out about DPS GHANA  dpsghana.com. My children are studying.

hi thanks so much do you known what are the fees

regards

Sarah

You can add my contact (xxx) to your Viber or WhatsApp account to have more interaction as parents.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

great thanks

Hey there Ms Moodie, you should get the rest of your information online, fees vary for different purposes and options you elect. I'd also suggest you check out ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL. In my opinion the best kept International School Secret in Ghana.

thanks i did get a reply
x

Hi,

What's the update on locating a school for your daughter?

I ask as I am in the same situation. Want to find one for son for the new academic year, although I am told some schools do not take children under 10 for boarding.

LAS Liberty School in East Legon is a Christian school which is offering boarding. They are having an open day on 5th August if you are around