English speaking expats in Cali, Colombia

Does anyone know how many native English speaking expats there are in Cali, Colombia or where I could get that information from? Thanks

There have probably been a dozen or so English-speaking expats who have posted on this forum at one time or another, and that's probably only a small portion of those who are in Cali.

I don't think there's any way to know for sure.  Despite being Colombia's third-largest city Cali is not known as a preferred expat destination to live there.  One reason may be the heat, another the perception of crime.  I don't think there's any community of expats that gets together like in some other cities, at least none I've ever heard of.

Ok, thanks. Does anyone know which a department of the Colombian government holds this info and if it is available, e.g. Number of visas held by extranjeros by country?

Contact the Cancillería.  Here's their web page concerning visas:

http://www.cancilleria.gov.co/tramites_servicios/visas

You can get in touch with them via telephone, on-line chat, video call etc.  by clicking on the appropriate icon on the left-hand side of the screen about halfway down.

Thks very much.