Driving License

Hi all

I am Rejin.I have a GCC Driving License issued From Oman. What is the procedure To get a Qatar Driving License

With Regards

Rejin

Dear friends please help me out to convert my Omani GCC licence (licence obtained as on date 04/03/2017)

since last year GCC licenses are no longer valid,m you have to go through tests again,

Dear friends,

Are there any provision to convert ???
Are they any exemptions having GCC manual gear licence to convert to Qatar licence ??

Please mention for which countries i can convert my GCC OMAN manual driving licence ??????!!!!!!!!!!!

Your earliest responses will be highly appreciated...

Thanks & Regards..

Shawn Denis

Hello, i am moving Doha next month, i have valid Saudi driving license, what is the procedure to get Qatar driving license. Is there driving test on manual cars or automatics,.

Welcome to  Expat.com naveed
As per New rule License Conversion is stopped Now its mandatory for all expats need to go for short term course and pass the LP and then road test, earlier it was easily when you have GGC License without test show GCC License and take Qatar Driving License, the Conversion practice has been stopped

naveed_matrix wrote:

Hello, i am moving Doha next month, i have valid Saudi driving license, what is the procedure to get Qatar driving license. Is there driving test on manual cars or automatics,.