Relocating with my whole family. Need to help with everthing.

Hello All,
I am relocating to Trinidad. I was born there and moved in the late 80's with my parents and brother. I am married with 2 sons, 10&11. My wife is a US Citizen. With matters unforeseen, I am forced to move. I need help with everything. How to get a visa/work permit for my wife and my self, suitable housing in an expat community and adequite schooling for my children. We have less than a month to do all of this. I have not been back to the Trinidad since I left. Both my parents and my brother have been back. Both my wife and I are very educated and currently work with children and adults with special needs. Our youngest has Autism and also need to find out if there are services for him. My wife does not want us to be split up, as I have pushed her to stay in the US. I feel lost, confused and uneducated with all of this Expat stuff. I appreciate all of your help. Our funding is minimal, as most people think if you live in America you are rich. Which is so wrong, we live a simple life and seems to get more difficult with this unforeseen move. Thank you again and God Bless

Have you since moved to Trinidad? I mean, since you posted this?

Hi I don't come to this website often so I came across this post today. Feel free to private message me and I will try to answer as many questions you have. Hope everything turned out well