PDS EXPIRED/RENEWAL RECEIPT FROM ITALIAN POST OFFICE

GOOD DAY

I AM A FILIPINA 6 YRS RESIDENCE IN MILAN & HAS REGULAR WORK. MY PDS IS EXPIRED LAST 1ST WEEK OF DEC 2016 & I HAVE ALREADY RENEWD IT IN THE ITALIAN POST OFFICE . MY FINGER PRINTING SCHEDULE IS ON FEB 2017.I JUST WANT TO ASK IF I CAN TRAVEL IN PARIS JUST ONLY 3DAYS WITH PDS EXPIRED & I HAVE RENEWAL RECIEPT FROM ITALIAN POST OFFICE, PASSPORT & CARTA IDENTITA VALID.  THANK YOU

I believe you can, and this has been addressed many times on the forum.

In the future, please avoid typing in ALL CAPS because it is considered shouting and is poor etiquette.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi!

I was wondering whether you traveled to Paris or not? I am now in your same situation...I had my fingerprint meeting and now waiting for them to message me to pick up the new permesso. I booked a flight months ago to go to Amsterdam and I want to know if I will have problems going there with only my expired permesso and the ricevuta?? How was your experience? Thanks in advance!

Kris

Hi , how are you , i'm Robert from Italy maybe you can help me , i need make come here my  Pinay  girlfriend , maybe can you explain me how, we try already  tourist visa but reject .

Thanks  regards Robert

Have you been in manila?  italian embassy in Makati? For personal appearance? And go there together with ur girlfriend and ask them about the easiest way and requirements to fiancee visa. Believe  me its work. Gudluck :)

Nekonezumi wrote:

Hi , how are you , i'm Robert from Italy maybe you can help me , i need make come here my  Pinay  girlfriend , maybe can you explain me how, we try already  tourist visa but reject .

Thanks  regards Robert

HI, you are  :offtopic:

Please search and post on the other forum topics regarding visas.  This topic is about expired residence permits.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

You cannot.
I'm replying to this thread because none of the threads seem to have a definitive answer to this.
I'm writing this on my way back from the airport after being denied boarding for the same. I've had my fingerprints and everything taken for renewal but without the card in hand, you cannot travel, as ridiculous as it is.
I had my passport, the expired PdS and the reciept.

You can, however leave the EU and go home. You just cannot travel between Schengen borders.

There is a possibility to apply for a temporary residence permit at your local questura. I'm not certain this is accepted by airline carriers, but it might be worth a shot. Please check with your airline carrier.