Traffic incident

I had a slight traffic incident last 12 Dec, this car coming from the right at high speed, I was in the middle lane and he just pop out so quickly maybe he wanted to drift his car. I stopped but hit his back a bit. His car hits the road main barrier. It's company car so I called  a traffic police. Then the police got my driver's licence and estimara and had some notes. I don't understand his words but the guy said I have to go to the office to get the police report for insurance purposes. I didn't go until now because of my busy schedule in work. is it OK not to go at traffic office to get the report?

Thanks.
#justconfuse

First report the incident to your company. In order to repair your car,you must have traffic police report with you  and after that only any mechanic will touch your car.

obetski wrote:

Is it OK not to go at traffic office to get the report?

It's not OK to delay such visit to Maroor for many days. If it's the company car, please talk to your GRO (mandoob) for further instructions.

You cannot raise a claim to insurance company without an accident report and certain other documents. Also, you can't repair it on your own in absence of these documents.

you have to go to get the accident report before fixing the company car if you don't show for a long time they will but you on wanted list if the report shows a mistake on your behalf