Apartment in Lohr Area

Hi guys,

I am looking apartment in  lohr main area , please let me know if available, very needful me.

Thanks
thangam

thangam mallikaipoo wrote:

Hi guys,

I am looking apartment in  lohr main area , please let me know if available, very needful me.

Thanks
thangam

Hi Thangam and welcome to the Forum.  At the top of this page is a link to "Housing", put a post in there explaining your needs and hopefully you may get what you're looking for.

Hi everyone,

My name is Saimon, I'm from Bangladesh, new in Germany. I'm an Intern doctor.
Currently I'm Hosted in Karlsruhe for few nights by Couchsurfing, then I have to leave this place. I need a share accommodation in cheapest price in Mannheim area. I'm gonna have some internship trainings in the Hospitals in Mannheim. I'll stay here at least a year.
Could someone help me please ? Very Urgent ! 

I thank you all in advance for your help !

Saimon

Saimon: It is not possible in Germany to find a long-term rental flat within a few days. You should arrange temporary accommodation (in a hotel, hostel or serviced apartment) for a few weeks and then start your search!
How cheap is "cheapest price" in you opinion? The cheapest rooms in Mannheim will cost you from EUR200/month up (and all of them will have servious disadvantages like inconvenient location, unsafe neighbourhood, no bath or bad heating), but since you are not in a position to wait for such a cheap deal, I recommend you budget around EUR300/month to get something reasonable quickly. For a furnished room plan on 50-100% more.