Permanency in Brazil

Hi...i planning to move to Brasil next june 2017 for the second time i visit Brazil..i believe i will be granted 90 days permanency and can be extended to another 90 days.
so during these 180 days ...can i request my permanency in Brazil without marriage?...can i do it myself?...and what are the other options?

Thanks for your assistance
Regards,
Wessam Moustafa

HI
There are other ways of applying for the "permanency" residence in brazil, but it's going to be very difficult, for you
but not impossible, and unless to talk a protégés, you wont be able to do it your self,,,

Hi , could you please advise what is "protégés"?

Hi there,
I see ive made a mistake I should of wrote the word Portuguese

Hi Wessam

Based on what you have mentioned, please note that you can only be granted a Permanent visa if you either have a Brazilian Child or a Brazilian Wife. 

Otherwise you can try your luck in enrolling in a Uniiversity here in Brazil and then applying for your student visa from the Embassy of your respective country or if you have around 175,000 US dollars to invest you can even apply for an investor visa.

There is no law in Brazil that states that they will give you a Permanent Residency based on the simple fact that they have granted you a visit visa.

If there was such a thing then more then 75 percent of the visitors to Brazil would have applied for it by now.

Regards

Stanza

Pete :) apparently your whole advice was ignored and all the focus was on "protégés" :)

I think your right, flipping spell checker and dyslexia

Hehe!

Hi all
I am in florianopolis
What if i apply my naturalization in any other city ?
Do i have to inform policia federal of florianopolis ?
Will it take longer time to process like lets say in sao paulo or brasilia compare to florianopolis?
Do i have to go in different way in other city or different procedure else where?

Regards

Hashim