Weird question. Where can I print things?

Usually I'd head to Staples or Office Max, etc. But where can I have something printed here? I really don't want to have to go buy a printer as mine should arrive in a week or so. I need to print documents to get the electricity switched over. or pay a guy $75 to go do it for me.

I googled "Print services in Puerto Rico" and this is what I found. I am sure you can add detail specific to your area.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c … rto%20rico

Office max is probably your best bet for now. It's one of the only places we've been able to find for printing and faxing here.

I used an Office Max store several times, but the last time I went there I was told they had stopped internet connect for customers!!!   I was flabbergasted - how could an office supply store stop that??   Only in PR!

I had some limited success at the library.

Go to any school and ask for the closest local school supply service. They usually will charge less than a buck per page. Unfortunately I don't know your area, we have a few close by us here in the west side. They are usually located close to school or universities.

Yeah, I'm thinking of just going to Walmart and getting a printer. Saw a couple less than $30. Still cheaper than paying a guy $75 to get the electric cut on. The office is 5 minutes from my house so I don't think the line will be long. I'll also have the printer if I need something else printed again, because this will have been my second time needing one.

My question is how does he can charge you that money to do it. For my rental property, the tenant went to AEE and filled the application. They will maybe ask for the rent contract and they even make the copies needed.