Part time MBA in Belgium

Hi All,

I live in Antwerpen and working on weekdays.
I would like to know details about part time MBA courses (in English).
Please let me know if someone is doing this course in Antwerpen.

Will use this opportunity to wish you all merry Christmas and a happy new year...

Kind regards
Athul

Hi Althul,

Note sure about Belgium, but the UK Open University offers a distance learning MBA course; this link gives you the details.

One last point, you didn't say what degree you already have, but you do know that an MBA is a post-graduate course?

Hello Cynic,

Thank you for the link. Distance learning is my second option.
My first preference will be a part time course which had classes in the evening. So that i can attend classes after my working hours or on weekends.
I completed Bachelors of technology in Electronics and communications.

KR
Athul

Hi,

I've been looking for a part-time MBA the last two weeks and i found one from KUL (fully or partially in english) organized in Antwerp campus. The lady told me that there is a possibility for part-time study.
here is the link https://onderwijsaanbod.kuleuven.be/opl … schrijving

cheers

Hi Mano,

This is what i was looking for :D
I found something similar in ANTWERPMANAGEMENTSCHOOL but the FEE is not affordable for me.  Thank you very much

Regards

Hi Athul

Did you speak to KU Leuven for the timing of classes and when the program will start. I am also looking for MBA part time and live in Antwerp.

Regards
Deepak

Nope, unfortunately this course needs   IELTS or TOEFL  English proficiency certificate. And i didn't have one to start.

Okay.

Hello Deepak, You can also check the link mentioned by Cynic, it is about open university distance learning. For them IELTS is not mandatory if your university teaching medium is in English.

KR
Athul

Thanks Athul. Are you joining online course?

I am exploring distance learning options, which is very convenient for me than a part time course. In Europe UK is where they offered more distance learning courses in my preferred language English. I found OU and RDI offers  MBA courses and other business studies online. But there government removed subsidies and the Fees got raised drastically in last few years. Overall Fees to complete the course will be 10K to 15K euros.

IELTS exam is organized almost once a month in brussels, it cost about 200 euros, and I'm sure you guys may got a decent score.

Yes, that is an option. But i am trying to find something which doesn't need IELTS.