Ho much does it cost staying in pasay for 1 month?

Hi' friends;
I am looking for rent a small condo in pasay near to mfi technology school for 1 month.
How much money all in costs.

Thanks all friends' merry Christmas for all

Hi Motors systemes 2,

Maybe you could drop a "looking for" advert in the Housing in Manila section of the website. Surely you will get some offers whereby you will be able to compare the prices.

Merry Christmas to you too,

Bhavna

Hi' bhavna:

Thanks very much. I will  have a look.

Have a nice day.

Merry Christmas again

Motors systemes 2

Motorsysrems2:  First you might want to check with the school you plan to attend.  They may have "student services" section or Department that provides non-academic/curriculum assistance and information...such as apartment/housing for rent, etc.  Most of the schools I've attended worldwide provided such assistance or information for students with such needs.  That's how I was able to find suitable accommodations located near (often walking distance) the school I attended.   This might be the quickest way for you to get the information you need.  Of course, you could be lucky that someone who is a member of Expats who happens to live in the area of the school you plan to attend would respond to you. 
Good luck....and have a wonderful Merry Christmas!

Hi there,
A "decent" housing in Pasay would set you back by 8k to 10k Php.
If you're a foreigner, just try to rent a condo, stay away from "shady" apartments as that would be the safest choice.
Cheers

Thanks too much,  I appreciate it.
and happy new year to you, and all members

Thanks a lot, and happy new year.

45,000 pesos good for one month.